|Single by Tracy Byrd|
|from the album Tracy Byrd|
|B-side||"Edge of a Memory"|
|Released||May 18, 1993|
|Tracy Byrd singles chronology|
"Holdin' Heaven" is a song written by Bill Kenner and Thom McHugh, and recorded by American country music artist Tracy Byrd that reached the top of the Billboard, giving Byrd his first Number One single. It was released in May 1993 as the third single from his self-titled debut album.
The music video takes place at a Wild West Rodeo. It was directed by Gerry Wenner.
This song debuted at number 72 on the Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart dated June 19, 1993. It climbed to Number One in September 1993, holding the top spot for one week. In addition, this was Tracy's first Billboard Number One, and his only Number One single until mid-2002, when he topped the charts again with "Ten Rounds with José Cuervo".
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||3|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||66|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||16|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 73. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Billboard, June 12, 1993
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 2268." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. October 16, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Tracy Byrd Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1993". RPM. December 18, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Best of 1993: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|