|Look up holding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holding may refer to:
- Holding (law), the central determination in a judicial opinion
- Holding (aeronautics), a maneuvre in aviation
- Holding (surname)
- Holding company, a company that owns stock in other companies
- Holding (American football), a common penalty in American football
- The Miroslav Holding Co., 2001 Croatian film also released as Holding
- "Holding", an episode of the American animated television series Beavis and Butt-Head
- All pages beginning with "Holding"
- All pages with a title containing Holding
- Hold (disambiguation)
- "Holdin'," a song by Diamond Rio
- Possession (law)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.