From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up holdout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holdout or Hold Out may refer to:
- Holdout (architecture), a property that did not become part of a larger development
- A holdout (seller) in real estate transactions who refuses to negotiate with buyers who have a bid that is lower than the initial asking price
- Holdout (gambling), a device used to cheat in gambling
- Holdout problem in finance concerning bond redemption
- Japanese holdout, a World War II soldier in the Pacific who continued to fight after Japan surrendered
- "Hold Out" (Tom Robinson song), a 1979 song by the Tom Robinson Band on the album TRB Two
- Hold Out, a 1980 album by Jackson Browne
- "Hold Out" (song), a 2006 song by Matthew Saunoa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holdout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.