March 12, 1964 |
Portland, Oregon, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California
|Alma mater||University of Iowa
University of Washington
|Spouse(s)||Rainn Wilson (m. 1995)|
Reinhorn was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. She is a graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop and the author of Big Cats, published by Free Press in 2005. Her work has been published in Ploughshares, Zoetrope: All-Story, Gulf Coast, and many other literary magazines.
She is married to actor Rainn Wilson, whom she met while both were students at the University of Washington. The couple married on the Kalama River in Washington in 1995. They are both adherents of the Bahá'í Faith.
- Estudillo, Terry (May 22, 2006). "From Shorecrest "loser" to "The Office" poser". The Seattle Times. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- Blake, Meredith (January 23, 2015). "For 'Backstrom's Rainn Wilson, oddball roles just come naturally". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved February 26, 2017.
- "Simon & Schuster: Holiday Reinhorn". Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Simon & Schuster: Big Cats (Trade Paperback)". Retrieved 2007-04-16.
- "Ploughshares,the literary journal". Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Zoetrope: All-Story, back issues". Retrieved 2007-04-16.
- "Land-Grant College Review Holiday Reinhorn". Retrieved 2007-04-16.
- "Holiday Reinhorn". Why Baha'i. National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States. October 1, 2009. Retrieved 2010-07-07.
|This article about an American short story writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|