(Redirected from Holiness)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up holy or holiness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy is another name for sacred.
Holy or Holiness may also refer to:
- Holiness movement, a specific tradition within evangelicalism
- His Holiness, an official style of address in reference to the leaders of several religious groups
- Holiness code, found in the Bible at Leviticus 17-26
Books and TV
- The Holy, a novel by Daniel Quinn
- "Holy" (short story), a short story by Orson Scott Card
- Holy (Bottom), an episode of the British sitcom Bottom
- Holy (In Strict Confidence album)
- Holy (U.D.O. album)
- "(One Glance Is) Holy", a song by Mike Oldfield
- "Holy...", a list of "Holy ... Batman" exclamations by Batman character Robin
- "Holy...", a song by Sadist from Crust
- "Holy", a 2014 song from White Noise by PVRIS
- "H.O.L.Y.", a 2016 song by Florida Georgia Line
- Holy Holy, a song by David Bowie, released in 1971
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.