From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up holiness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holiness is the state of being holy or sacred.
Holiness may also refer to:
- Holiness movement, a specific tradition within evangelicalism
- His Holiness, an official style of address in reference to the leaders of several religious groups
- Holiness code, found in the Bible at Leviticus 17-26
Holy may refer to:
- Holý, a Czech surname
- Holy (In Strict Confidence album)
- Holy (U.D.O. album)
- Holy (Bottom), an episode of the British sitcom Bottom
- "Holy" (short story), a short story by Orson Scott Card
- "(One Glance Is) Holy", a song by Mike Oldfield
- "Holy...", a song by Sadist from Crust
- Holy, a powerful white magic spell in the Final Fantasy series
- The Holy, a novel by Daniel Quinn
- Mirela Holy, a Croatian politician
- Heilig (Tokio Hotel song) (English: "Holy"), a song by Tokio Hotel, released in 2008
- Holy Holy, a song by David Bowie, released in 1971
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holiness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.