Holland Village MRT Station
Interior of Holland Village MRT station.
|Location||200 Holland Avenue
|Operated by||SMRT Trains (SMRT Corporation)|
|Opened||8 October 2011|
Holland Village MRT Station (CC21) is an underground Mass Rapid Transit station on the Circle Line in Singapore. Situated close to the junction of Holland Avenue and Holland Road, it primarily serves the area of Holland Village.
Art in Transit
The artwork featured in this station under the Art in Transit programme is Holland Beat by Jeremy Sharma. Located on the lift shaft in the station, the artwork consists of drawings and images of Holland Village, including the iconic windmill, digitally manipulated with designs of old airline safety instruction cards.
|B1||Concourse||Faregates, Ticketing Machines, Station Control, Transitlink Counter, Shops|
|B2||Platform A||Circle Line towards via HarbourFront (→) Buona Vista|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Platform B||Circle Line towards via Dhoby Ghaut (←) Farrer Road|
- A: Holland Avenue, Taman Warna, Chip Bee Gardens, Anglo-Chinese School (International), Vietnam Embassy
- B: Holland Avenue, Lorong Liput, Holland Village Market and Food Centre, Holland Village Station (Shopping), Holland Road Shopping Centre
- C: Holland Avenue, Holland Village Shopping Mall, Lorong Liput, Masjid Kampong Holland
|Destination||First Train||Last Train|
|Mon – Sat||Sunday &
|to CC1 Dhoby Ghaut||5.40am||6.01am||11.21pm|
|to CC29 HarbourFront||5.37am||6.01am||11.31pm|
|to CC7 Mountbatten||–||–||11.58pm|
|to CC26 Pasir Panjang||–||–||12.02am|
|to CC23 one-north||–||–||12.18am|
|to CC12 Bartley||–||–||12.21am|
- Frances, Joy (13 December 2003). "Completing the Circle via Holland V". Today. Retrieved 29 March 2016 – via NewspaperSG.
- Martin, Mayo. "Circle Line Art! The final destination(s)! A sneak peek!". For Art's Sake!. TODAYonline Blogs. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
|This Singapore MRT-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|