|Industry||Oil and Gas|
|George Damaris (CEO)|
|Products||Gasoline, Diesel, Jet Fuel, Asphalt and Other Specialty Products|
|Total assets||$10.692 billion|
|Total equity||$5.371 billion|
Number of employees
The HollyFrontier Corporation is a Fortune 500 company based in Dallas, TX. HollyFrontier is a petroleum refiner and distributor of petroleum products, from gasoline to petroleum-based lubricants and waxes. George Damaris currently holds the title as CEO. The company has primary refining operations in Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, and Wyoming
HollyFrontier Corporation was originally incorporated under the name General Appliance Corporation in 1947 and changed its name to Holly Corporation in 1952. Holly Corporation bought both the Sinclair (originally Texaco) and the Sunoco (originally Cosden) refineries in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2009, and announced that it would operate both as a single refinery.
HollyFrontier operates 5 refineries:
- Cheyenne (Cheyenne, WY) - 52,000 barrels per day (bbl/d) of crude oil capacity
- El Dorado (El Dorado, KS) - 135,000 bbl/d
- Navajo (Artesia, NM) - 100,000 bbl/d
- Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) - 125,000 bbl/d
- Woods Cross (Woods Cross, UT) - 45,000 bbl/d
The company also maintains the following divisions:
- Holly Energy Partners - logistical assets including pipelines, terminals, and tankage
- Lubricants and Specialty Products - manufacturing and marketing of lubricants specialty products
- Asphalt - commodity and modified asphalt products are marketed in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and northern Mexico
- 2017 Annual Report
- "HollyFrontier". Fortune. Retrieved 2018-11-23.
- Plunkett, Jack W. (November 2007). PLunkett's Energy Industry Almanac. Plunkett Research. ISBN 978-1-59392-442-3.
- HollyFrontier Corporation company history
- Tulsa World. "Holly to buy Sinclair refinery." October 21, 2009. Accessed February 8, 2011.
- Forbes. "Holly-Frontier Refining Merger: It Sure Took Long Enough." February 22, 2011. Accessed July 1, 2011. 
- Official Press Release. "HollyFrontier Corporation completes merger" July 1, 2011