|Born||10 February 1984|
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in) (2014)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb) (2014)|
|Updated on 6 February 2014.|
Holly Crawford (born 10 February 1984) is an Australian half-pipe snowboarder. She competed in the 2006 Winter Olympics and placed 22nd and 12th in her qualification runs. She ranked 19th out of 34 competitors and did not make the final. Crawford also competed in the 2010 Winter Olympics and finished 8th in the final having qualified 1st in the semifinals. She missed out on direct qualification to the final by one place, finishing 7th in the qualifying round.
- "Holly Crawford". sochi2014.olympics.com.au. Australian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Holly Crawford Snowboard". Australian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- "Holly Crawford scores in semi to join Torah Bright in final". The Herald Sun. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- Arielle Gold triumphs in women's halfpipe – AP – 20 Jan 2013
- "Thirty Australians selected for Sapporo 2017 Asian Winter Games". www.corporate.olympics.com.au. Australian Olympic Committee. 22 December 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.