1989/1990 (age 30–31)
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
|Occupation||Actress, acting coach|
|Known for||River City (2010−14, 2018–present)|
Waterloo Road (2015)
Burnistoun’s Big Night Out (2015)
Holly Jack is a Scottish actress and acting coach. She is best known for her role as Nicole Brodie in the BBC Scotland soap opera, River City, in which she joined as a series regular in October 2010. In July 2014, Jack joined the cast of Waterloo Road as a new student, Bonnie Kincaid.
In 2010, Holly Jack was cast in River City as Nicole Brodie. She made her first on-screen appearance on 12 October 2010. ATV described her as "14 going on 40". Speaking of her casting, Jack said, "I think they [her parents] were happier than me when I got the part. My mum was screaming down the phone. I think she nearly had a heart attack." She quit the role in 2014, saying that she had learned all she could from the character. Of her last storyline on the show, she told The Sunday Post that it "left her shattered".
Shortly after she quit River City, she was hired as an acting coach. In 2014, she appeared in Footballers United. On 1 July 2014, it was announced that Jack would be joining the cast of Waterloo Road as a new student at the beginning of the second half of the tenth series in early 2015, which would also be the last series of the show.
- River City – Nicole Brodie (2010−14, 2018–present)
- Footballers United - Jessie (2014)
- Waterloo Road - Bonnie Kincaid (2015)
- Burnistoun's Big Night - Various roles (2015)
- Hendry, Steve (23 February 2014). "River City star Holly Jack tells of biggest decision in her career – to quit Shieldinch". Daily Record. Glasgow. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- Hendry, Steve (3 October 2010). "River City star fears playing schoolgirl will see her banned from bars". Daily Record. Glasgow. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- Bunting, Ian (14 November 2013). "Airdrie actress Holly Jack to leave River City". Daily Record. Glasgow. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- Lambert, Doug (1 September 2010). "New family for River City's Shieldinch". ATV Today. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- Gibb, Bill (23 February 2014). "New baby illness story line has left its mark on River City star Holly Jack". The Sunday Post. Glasgow. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "Holly goes from River City to acting academy role". Evening Times. Glasgow. 17 April 2014. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "The Magical Adventures of Cinderella". www.paviliontheatre.co.uk. Retrieved 29 July 2019.