This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
September 15, 1983
Silver Spring, Maryland, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Colorado Boulder|
|Occupation||Assistant Program Director at Ascend Recovery|
Television personality as sister of Heidi Montag
|Home town||Crested Butte, Colorado, U.S.|
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Richie Wilson (m. 2014)
|Relatives||Heidi Montag (sister)|
Holly Wilson (née Montag) (born September 15, 1983) is an American television personality, actress, and comedian. After moving to Los Angeles, California in 2008, Montag developed a supporting position on the reality television series The Hills, on which her younger sister Heidi Montag was a primary cast member. In 2009, she replaced Heidi and Heidi's husband Spencer Pratt on the second season of the American version of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, both of whom had quit after generating controversy on the series. Holly placed sixth on the show.
Early life and education
After her parents were divorced, Montag's mother married Tim Egelhoff and they had a son, Sky. The Egelhoffs owned The Timberline restaurant in Crested Butte for twenty-one years until its closing in 2010.
Her father Bill Montag remarried to Terri O'Hara. Montag's step-brother Eric O'Hara died in 2008 after falling from an icy roof.
In 2008, Montag appeared in the small stage production of Fame in Los Angeles. She began pursuing a career as a comedian in early 2010.
Montag and Wilson have one child, Isaiah Hawk Wilson (born May 3, 2015).
- McRady, Rachel (May 6, 2015). "Holly Montag Gives Birth to Baby Boy Isaiah Hawk Wilson: Details!". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
Heidi Montag’s older sis, 31,....
- "Holly Montag". I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! official site (NBC). Archived from the original on June 12, 2009.
- Alford, Ryan (12 December 2011). "Crested Butte Nordic Features a New Season Of Fine Dining at Their Backcountry Yurt". Snowshoe Magazine. Denver CO. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
Tim Egelhoff, formerly of Crested Butte’s Timberline restaurant... Returning to Crested Butte in 1989, Tim opened the Timberline Restaurant, and for 20 years he and wife Darlene served gourmet foods in a refined but comfortable atmosphere.
- Stephen M. Silverman (March 3, 2008). "Freak Accident Claims Heidi Montag's Stepbrother". People. Time Inc. Retrieved May 11, 2013.
- "Holly Montag | Ascend Recovery". Ascend Recovery. Retrieved 2016-01-06.