Hollyhill Hummingbird Farm
Hollyhill Hummingbird Farm, a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit corporation, is an educational farm located in Santa Rosa, California. Its focus is on biodynamics, sustainability, and the ethical treatment of life. The Farm was founded in 2011, by Dave West, an aerospace engineer. Hollyhill Hummingbird Farm's symbol of a hummingbird comes from the philosophy of symbiosis.
The Farm grows fruit, vegetables, nuts, herbs, and grains with the help of community volunteers.
- Kurhi, Eric “Cupertino hills farm offers lessons and a break from Silicon Valley life” San Jose Mercury News, December 28, 2012
- Hanson, Brittany “From the air to the Earth” OC Register, May 30, 2013
- UC Irvine Magazine, Spring 2013, p. 20
- Wilson, Matt “Not too many things work hand in hand like Hummingbird Farm” Cupertino Courier, July 24, 2013
- TVB(USA) Jan 16 & 17, 2013
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|