A small community by the Shildinis headland
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Holm Village (Scottish Gaelic: Tolm) is a village in the Scottish Outer Hebrides, on the island of Lewis near Stornoway. The modern area of Holm can be split into two distinct areas - "Holm Village" and "Holm Road with Parkend". Holm is within the parish of Stornoway.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holm, Lewis.|
- Visitor's guide for the Island of Lewis
- Website of the Western Isles Council with links to other resources
- Disabled access to Lewis for residents and visitors
- "Lewis-with-Harris". Encyclopædia Britannica. 16 (11th ed.). 1911. pp. 525–526.
- A Guide to living in the Outer Hebrides, with most information pertaining to Lewis
|This article about a location in the Western Isles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|