From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Holmes-Hendrickson House)
|Nearest city||Holmdel Township, New Jersey|
|Area||less than one acre|
|NRHP Reference #||78001776|
|Added to NRHP||April 26, 1978|
|Designated NJRHP||December 19, 1977|
Holmes–Hendrickson House is located in Holmdel Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. The house was built in 1754 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 26, 1978.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Monmouth County, New Jersey
- List of the oldest buildings in New Jersey
- List of museums in New Jersey
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Historic Houses". Monmouth County Historical Society. 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places – Monmouth County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection – Historic Preservation Office. April 1, 2010. p. 12. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 4, 2011. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Jersey museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|