Location of Greenwich Island in the South Shetland Islands.
|Archipelago||South Shetland Islands|
|Administered under the Antarctic Treaty System|
The rock is located at Riksa Islands, 2.1 km (1.30 mi) west-northwest of Emeline Island, 1.53 km (0.95 mi) north-northeast of Stoker Island, 4.4 km (2.73 mi) east-southeast of Romeo Island, 4.15 km (2.58 mi) south by west of Table Island and 2.55 km (1.58 mi) southwest of Morris Rock. It is separated from neighbouring Nikudin Rock to the west-southwest by a 150 m wide passage (British mapping in 1968, Chilean in 1971, Argentine in 1980, and Bulgarian in 2005 and 2009).which is 2.3 km (1.43 mi) west of
- Aitcho Islands
- Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
- Greenwich Island
- List of Antarctic islands south of 60° S
- Territorial claims in Antarctica
- L.L. Ivanov et al. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich Island, South Shetland Islands. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Sofia: Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria, 2005.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
|This South Shetland Islands location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|