Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up holo or holo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holo may refer to:
- Holo, the theme, formerly-recommended by Google, for the design of Android apps, introduced with Android version 4.0
- Hölö, a village in Södertälje Municipality, Sweden
- Hoklo people (also spelled Hō-ló or Holo), a Han ethnic group whose traditional homeland is in South China
- Holo or Hoklo the varieties in the Min Nan family of Chinese spoken by the Hoklo people
- Théodore Holo (b. 1948), Beninese politician and foreign minister of Benin from 1991-2
- Holo-Man, fictional American superhero who starred in a 1978 single-issue comic book about holography, The Amazing Adventures of Holo-Man
- Holo, the main female character from the Japanese Spice and Wolf light novel series
- Holo-Me, is the name of the character customisation process in the video game Elite: Dangerous
- All pages beginning with "Holo"
- All pages with a title containing Holo
- Holos (disambiguation)
- Holography (disambiguation)
- Holon (disambiguation)
- Holotype, biological type
- Solo (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.