Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up holo or holo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holo may refer to:
- Holo, the theme, formerly-recommended by Google, for the design of Android apps, introduced with Android version 4.0
- Hölö, a village in Södertälje Municipality, Sweden
- Hoklo people (also spelled Hō-ló or Holo), a Han ethnic group whose traditional homeland is in South China
- Holo or Hoklo the varieties in the Min Nan family of Chinese spoken by the Hoklo people
- Théodore Holo (b. 1948), Beninese politician and foreign minister of Benin from 1991-2
- Holo-Man, fictional American superhero who starred in a 1978 single-issue comic book about holography, The Amazing Adventures of Holo-Man
- Holo, the main female character from the Japanese Spice and Wolf light novel series
- Holo-Me, is the name of the character customisation process in the video game Elite: Dangerous
- All pages beginning with "Holo"
- All pages with a title containing Holo
- Holos (disambiguation)
- Holography (disambiguation)
- Holon (disambiguation)
- Holotype, biological type
- Solo (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.