Holsworthy railway station, Sydney
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eastbound view in November 2007
|Location||Macarthur Drive, Holsworthy|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||26.76 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Opened||21 December 1987|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via the Airport
morning peak services to Central & the City Circle via Sydenham
|2||services to Campbelltown & Macarthur|||
Transdev NSW operate three routes to and from Holsworthy station:
- 901: to Westfield Liverpool
- 902: to Liverpool station
- 902X: Sandy Point to Liverpool station
- Holsworthy Station NSWrail.net
- "East Hills - Glenfield Line Opens" Railway Digest February 1988 page 50
- "T2: Airport line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 901 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 27 April 2015.
- "Routes 902 and 902X timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 29 June 2015.