Holy Name Medical Center
|Holy Name Medical Center|
|Location||718 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck 07666, Teaneck NJ, United States
|Care system||Medicare (US), Medicaid, Charity care|
|Lists||Hospitals in the United States|
Holy Name Medical Center is a fully accredited, not-for-profit healthcare facility based in Teaneck, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States, with off-site locations throughout Bergen, Hudson, and Passaic counties. Founded and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1925, the comprehensive 361-bed medical center offers medical practice and technology. With its growing Korean Medical Program, Holy Name Medical Center has undertaken an effort to provide comprehensive health care services to underinsured and uninsured Korean patients from a wide area and also launched a similar Chinese Medical Program and Filipino Medical Program in 2015 as components of its larger Asian Medical Program, with an Asian Dementia Center planned in 2016.
The institution was known as Holy Name Hospital until its name was changed in March 2010.
Programs and services
Holy Name Medical Center provides health care across a continuum that encompasses education, prevention, early intervention, comprehensive treatment options, rehabilitation and wellness maintenance – from conception through end-of-life.
In addition to patient care, the institution educates registered nurses and licensed practical nurses in the Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing.
- Aaron Morrison (September 27, 2014). "Korean Medical Program draws 1,500 to Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck". North Jersey Media Group. Retrieved September 28, 2014.
- Barbara Williams (2012-10-20). "Annual Korean health fair draws crowds at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck". North Jersey Media Group Inc. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- Barbara Williams (2012-11-24). "Holy Name will screen 2,000 for Hepatitis B". North Jersey Media Group Inc. Retrieved 2012-11-24.
- Karen Rouse (September 29, 2013). "North Jersey Korean health fair data help track risks". North Jersey Media Group. Retrieved September 29, 2013.
- Lindy Washburn (December 2, 2015). "Holy Name Medical Center launches Filipino medical program". North Jersey Media Group. Retrieved December 4, 2015.
- Lindy Washburn (February 20, 2016). "Holy Name Medical Center adding Asian Dementia Center". North Jersey Media Group. Retrieved February 21, 2016.
- Layton, Mary Jo. "Teaneck hospital renamed Holy Name Medical Center", The Record (Bergen County), March 10, 2010. Accessed March 10, 2010.
|This article relating to a hospital in New Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|