From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Holy Rosary may refer to:
- Rosary, a set of prayer beads used in a traditional Roman Catholic devotion
- The Holy Rosary, a prayer based on the rosary
- Holy Rosary Academy (disambiguation), one of several Roman Catholic schools with this name
- Holy Rosary Cathedral (disambiguation), one of several Roman Catholic cathedrals with this name
- Holy Rosary Church (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Rosary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.