Holy Sepulchre Cemetery (Southfield, Michigan)
Among the notable figures buried there are:
- Charles Edward Coughlin, the famous Father Coughlin, a Roman Catholic priest and noted radio commentator during the 1930s and 1940s.
- Charlie Gehringer, Hall of Fame baseball player for the Detroit Tigers.
- Walter Hagen, professional golfer, winner of eleven major championships.
- Edward Aloysius Mooney, Archbishop of Detroit, 1937-1958, created Cardinal in 1946.
- John Francis Dearden, Archbishop of Detroit, 1958-1980, created Cardinal in 1969.
- Edmund Szoka, Archbishop of Detroit, 1981-1990, created Cardinal in 1988.
- Francis Joseph Navin (April 18, 1871 – November 13, 1935), principal owner of the Detroit Tigers in Major League Baseball for 27 years, from 1908 to 1935. He also served as vice president and acting president of the American League.
- Kevin John Krzeszowski. "Charles Edward Coughlin". American Priest. Find a Grave. Retrieved August 25, 2014.
- Kevin John Krzeszowski. "Cardinal Edward Aloysius Mooney". American Cardinal. Find a Grave. Retrieved August 25, 2014.
- Kevin John Krzeszowski. "Cardinal John Francis Dearden". American Cardinal. Find a Grave. Retrieved August 25, 2014.