From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Holy Smoke may refer to:
Film, TV and media
- Holy Smoke!, a film directed by Jane Campion
- Damian Thompson's conservative Catholic blog for The Daily Telegraph
- Holy Smoke!, comedy album by Richard Pryor 1976
- Holy Smoke (Gin Wigmore album)
- Holy Smoke (Peter Murphy album)
- "Holy Smoke" (song), a song by Iron Maiden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Smoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.