Holy Spirit (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Holy Spirit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy Spirit is a term found in English translations of the Bible, but understood differently among the Abrahamic religions.
Holy Spirit may refer to:
- Holy Spirit (Christianity), person of the Trinity; interpreted differently by Non-Trinitarians
- Holy Spirit (Christian denominational variations), the various Christian doctrines of holy spirit
- Holy Spirit (Judaism), Ruach HaKodesh, the Spirit of YHWH in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) and Jewish writings
- Holy Spirit (Islam), al-Ruh al-Quds, in the Quran, the angel Gabriel
Places of Worship
- Holy Spirit Cathedral (disambiguation)
- Church of the Holy Spirit (disambiguation)
- Monastery of the Holy Spirit near Conyers, Georgia, USA
Other religious institutions
Holy Spirit may also refer to:
- Espiritu Santo (disambiguation) (Spanish)
- Holy Ghost (disambiguation)
- Spirit of God (disambiguation)
- Sancti-Spíritus (disambiguation)
- Spirito Santo (disambiguation) (Italian)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Spirit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.