Holy Trinity, Alabama
|Holy Trinity, Alabama|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-7)|
Holy Trinity is an unincorporated community in Russell County, Alabama, United States. Its elevation is 312 feet (95 m), and it is located at (32.2223733, -85.0052077). A post office is located in the community. It is about 20 miles south of Columbus, Georgia on state route 165. It is the location of Apalachicola Fort Site, a National Historic Landmark.
The Roman Catholic institutes of the Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity(priests and Brothers) and the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (Sisters) were founded in Holy Trinity in 1928. It is home to Saint Joseph Parish and the Blessed Trinity Shrine, a retreat center.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Holy Trinity, Alabama
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Holy Trinity Post Office
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Alabama Secretary of State; Corporations. Accessed 2009.05.08.
- Blessed Trinity Shrine. Retrieved 2011-08-06
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|