Holy Trinity (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up holy trinity (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Holy Trinity is the Christian concept of God as three entities: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
It may also refer to:
- Holy Trinity Cathedral (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity Church (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (disambiguation)
- House of the Holy Trinity, better known as Soutra Aisle, a ruined church in southern Scotland
- Hindu Trinity or Trimurti
- Holy Trinity Academy (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity College (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity School (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity High School (disambiguation)
- Holy Trinity Catholic High School (disambiguation)
- The Holy Trinity of hypercars, consisting of the Ferrari LaFerrari, the Porsche 918, and the McLaren P1.
- "The Holy Trinity", the pilot episode of British motoring series The Grand Tour
- Holy trinity (cuisine), a mix of vegetables in Cajun cookery
- Holy Trinity (Masaccio), a fresco in a church in Florence, Italy
- Holy Trinity (colleges), a term for the major US universities of Harvard, Princeton and Yale
- ARA Santasima Trinidad (The Holy Trinity), an Argentinian warship.
- Cooper Cronk, Billy Slater and Cameron Smith of the Melbourne Storm
- Trinity (nuclear test)
- Colin Harvey, Howard Kendall and Alan Ball, Jr of Everton FC
- Gwadys Street's Holy Trinity, David France & Becky Tallentire, 2000. Skript Publishing (90 pp) ISBN 1 874799 14 8
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Trinity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.