Holy Trinity Barnes
|Holy Trinity Barnes|
|Location||162 Castlenau, Barnes, London SW13 9ET|
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Parish||Barnes, Holy Trinity|
|Deanery||Richmond & Barnes|
|Diocese||Anglican Diocese of Southwark|
The church also has a hall.
There are two Sunday morning services - the 9.15am and the 11am.
The 9.15 Beginning at 9.15am with drinks and croissants, children’s ministry will be available during this service. BUCCANEERS (Reception to Year 5) need to go straight away to the church hall entrance around the corner in Trinity Church Road where they have to be registered. Just ask anyone on the welcome team and they will show you there. FLEDGLINGS (pre-school) stay in the main church for the first part of the service before going out to their own group. Parents are welcome to stay with them if needs be. We also have a Youth Group for Year 6+.
At 10.45 (or thereabouts!) the first service concludes and drinks and cake are served. This is an opportunity for those attending “The 9.15” to mingle with those arriving for “The 11”.
The 11 This service begins at 11am. There are NO groups for children at this service, although children are welcome to attend and there will be toys and colouring materials etc. at the back of church. This service will end at around 12.30pm
- "Richmond & Barnes Deanery: Barnes Team Ministry". Parishes. Anglican Diocese of Southwark. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Welcome To Holy Trinity Barnes". Holy Trinity Barnes. Retrieved 30 March 2013.
- "Rev’d David Cooke". Barnes in Common: the journal of Churches Together in Barnes. Summer 2012.
- Bridget Cherry and Nikolaus Pevsner (1983). The Buildings of England – London 2: South. London: Penguin Books. p. 468. ISBN 0 14 0710 47 7.
- "Local architects" (PDF). Barnes and Mortlake History Society. Retrieved 30 March 2013.
- "Holy Trinity Church & Hall". www.barnesvillage.com. Barnes Community Association. Retrieved 30 November 2014.