Holy Trinity Catholic Church (Shreveport, Louisiana)
Holy Trinity Catholic Church
|Location||315 Marshall Street, Shreveport, Louisiana|
|Area||0.75 acres (0.30 ha)|
|Part of||Shreveport Commercial Historic District (#82002760)|
|NRHP reference #||84001261|
|Added to NRHP||September 27, 1984|
|Designated CP||April 29, 2015|
The Romanesque Revival interior of the church. Note the Communion Rail, as it is one of the last fully present Communion Rails in a Catholic church in the City of Shreveport. The side Altars are not original to the church. The two Gothic Revival side Altars are from a former church in the area. The church was extensively renovated and restored under Monsignor O'Hanlon starting in the 1970s.
- Cathedral of St. John Berchmans
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Caddo Parish, Louisiana
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- "Shreveport Commercial Historic District" (PDF). State of Louisiana's Division of Historic Preservation. Retrieved April 16, 2018.
- National Register Staff (July 1984). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination Form: Holy Trinity Catholic Church". National Park Service. Retrieved April 12, 2018. With six photos from 1984.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holy Trinity Catholic Church (Shreveport, Louisiana).|
|This article about a property in Louisiana on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|