Holy Trinity Church, Southwell
|Holy Trinity Church, Southwell|
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Diocese||Southwell and Nottingham|
|Vicar(s)||Rev'd Andrew Porter|
- Revd John Connington 1846–1878
- Canon Ernest Arthur Coghill 1890–1941
- Canon Ian Keith Wrey Savile 1974 - 1980
- Revd Edward Anthony Colin Cardwell 1981 - 1992
- Canon Mark Stuart Tanner 1993 - 2013
- Revd Andrew Porter 2013 -
The church pipe organ was built by Gray and Davison in 1867. It was restored by Bishop in 1892 and Norman and Beard in 1913. A specification of the organ as recorded in 1975 can be found on the National Pipe Organ Register. The organ is no longer present.
- Miss A.E. Calvert
- Oswald Linton ca. 1939
- Historic England. "CHURCH OF HOLY TRINITY AND ATTACHED BOUNDARY WALL (1214569)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- The Buildings of England, Nottinghamshire Nikolaus Pevsner, p333.
- UK Consumer Price Index inflation figures are based on data from Gregory Clark (2016), "The Annual RPI and Average Earnings for Britain, 1209 to Present (New Series)", MeasuringWorth.com.
- "NPOR N13571". National Pipe Organ Register. British Institute of Organ Studies. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- "Organist 45 years". Nottingham Journal. England. 10 November 1933. Retrieved 2 June 2017 – via British Newspaper Archive. (Subscription required (. ))