Holy Trinity monastery
Holy Trinity monastery is one of several Christian monasteries bearing that name, as listed below. The Holy Trinity refers to the Christian doctrine of Trinity that defines God as three consubstantial persons, expressions, or hypostases: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit.
- Etropole Monastery of the Holy Trinity (aka Varovitets), near Etropole, Bulgaria
- Patriarchal Monastery of the Holy Trinity, a monastery near Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
- Ustrem Monastery of the Holy Trinity, near Ustrem, Bulgaria
- Holy Trinity Monastery (Strâmba), a monastery in Strâmba-Jiu village, Turceni town, Gorj County, Romania
- Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra, a monastery at Sergiyev Posad, about 90 km north-east of Moscow.
- Holy Trinity monastery (Donja Kamenica), a monastery in Donja Kamenica, Serbia
- Holy Trinity monastery (Kikinda), a monastery in Kikinda, Serbia
- Holy Trinity monastery (Markovica), a monastery in Markovica, Serbia
- Holy Trinity monastery (Šetonje), a monastery in Šetonje, Serbia
In the United States
In the United Kingdom
- Holy Trinity Monastery, East Hendred, a monastery of nuns in Oxfordshire