Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Holy day, while unrelated titles should be moved to Holy day (disambiguation).
|Look up holy day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy day refers to a religious commemorative day or festival, see:
- Liturgical year, determines when feast days, including celebrations of saints, are to be observed
- List of movable Eastern Christian observances
- List of movable Western Christian observances
- Holy day of obligation, in Catholicism, days on which the faithful are expected to attend Mass
- Festival (Anglicanism), a type of observance in the Churches of the Anglican Communion
- List of Hindu festivals
- Buddhist holidays
- Islamic holidays
- Jewish holidays
- Heathen holidays, in Neopaganism
- Zoroastrian festivals
- List of commemorative days, which also contains a number of religious commemorative days and festivals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.