|Look up homage, Hommage, or hommage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homage or Hommage may refer to:
- Homage (arts), an allusion or imitation by one artist to another
- Homage (feudal), the medieval oath of allegiance
- Commendation ceremony, medieval homage ceremony
- Homage Comics, a comics imprint
- Homage (sculpture), by Haydn Davies, created 1975 and destroyed in 2005
- Homage (Jimmy Somerville album), a Jimmy Somerville album
- Hommage (album), an album by American jazz pianist Andrew Hill
- Homage to Catalonia, a 1938 book by George Orwell
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.