Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up homage, Hommage, or hommage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homage or Hommage may refer to:
- Homage (arts), an allusion or imitation by one artist to another
- Homage (feudal), the medieval oath of allegiance
- Commendation ceremony, medieval homage ceremony
- Homage Comics, a comics imprint
- Homage (sculpture), by Haydn Davies, created 1975 and destroyed in 2005
- Homage (Jimmy Somerville album), a Jimmy Somerville album
- Hommage (album), an album by American jazz pianist Andrew Hill
- Homage to Catalonia, a 1938 book by George Orwell
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.