Home Shop 18
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Type of site
|Owner||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Created by||Network 18|
|Key people||Sanjeev Agrawal|
|Alexa rank||4,096 (Dec 2015[update])|
|Launched||9 April 2008|
The HomeShop18 television channel was launched on 9 April 2008. The television network can be currently seen on cable, satellite and some terrestrial channels in India.
It also became the country’s first ever 24/7 home shopping channel to be available on DD Free Dish reach, a free-to-air direct-to-home (DTH) broadcasting platform of Prasar Bharati. The channel has been made available from November 1, 2015.
Television channels List in HS18
- Home shop 18
- Homeshop 18 English
- Homeshop 18 Tamil
- Homeshop 18 Telugu
- Homeshop 18 HD
- Homeshop 18 Marathi
- Homeshop 18 Bhojpuri
- Homeshop 18 Malayalam
- Homeshop 18 Odia
- Homeshop 18 Bangla
- Homeshop 18 Punjabi
- Homeshop 18 Gujarati
- Homeshop Hindi +
- Homeshop Medel
- Homeshop 18 Asamia
- Homeshop 18 Rajasthini
- Homeshop 18 NE
- Homeshop 18 International
HomeShop18.com was launched on 18 January 2011; its mobile app components were launched at the start of 2013.
HomeShop18 TV channel is available to all cable operators & leading DTH players: Tata Sky-151, Dish TV- 118, Reliance- 219, Videocon- 124, Airtel- 112, DD Free Dish-45.
- "homeshop18.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved December 2015. Check date values in:
- About Us : Homeshop18]
- "Network 18 to infuse $5mn in HomeShop18; to hold 51% stk". News Center : Network 18. 13 November 2009. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- HomeShop18 signs MoU with KORTA to bring Korean products to India
- Homeshop18 Expands its Reach to Over 50 mn Households Across the Country (press release)
- HomeShop18.com Announces Shop and Win Everyday this September Archived 6 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- E-commerce Site Homeshop18 Adds Baby Products
- Homeshop18 expands its reach to over 50 mn households across the country
- 'Stumpy' makers hope to sell entire stock of cuddly mascot
- Sanjeev Agrawal is now CEO, Homeshop18