From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Home Farm may refer to:
- Home farm (agriculture), a part of a large country estate that is farmed by the landowner or an employed farm manager
- Home Farm, Brodick, the estate farm for Brodick Castle, in Scotland
- Home Farm (East Whitehall, New York), historic farm
- Duchy Home Farm, an organic farm within the grounds of Highgrove House, England
- Home Farm, fictional farm and business in the UK soap opera Emmerdale
- Home Farm, fictional farm in the UK radio soap opera The Archers
- Home Farm Everton, name of Home Farm F.C. between 1995 and 1999
- Home Farm F.C., Irish football club
- Home Farm Fingal, name of Dublin City F.C. before 2001
- Home Farm, former home ground of Queens Park Rangers F.C.
- Home Farm, Bracknell, a suburb in Berkshire, England
- Home Farm (Woodland Trust), a Woodland Trust area between Burkham and Bentworth, Hampshire
- Home Farm, a development near Caerleon, southern Wales
- Manor Farm (disambiguation), a similar sort of farm established during the centuries of manorialism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Home Farm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.