|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008)|
Number of locations
|Products||Housewares, small appliances, bath accessories, bedding, furniture, home decor|
|Owner||NRDC Equity Partners|
|Parent||Hudson's Bay Company|
Home Outfitters stores are generally found in open-air shopping centres, in contrast to sister chain Hudson's Bay which is located in enclosed malls.
In July 2014, parent company Hudson's Bay announced they would be shuttering two Home Outfitters locations, in Mississauga and Abbotsford, in January 2015. This move was made as the company "focuses on making more of its products available online".
Home Outfitters operates 67 stores in mostly urban centers across most of Canada:
- Alberta - Calgary (5 locations), Edmonton (3 locations), Spruce Grove
- British Columbia - Victoria, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Richmond, Port Coquitlam, Langley, Kelowna, Nanaimo
- Manitoba - Winnipeg
- Nova Scotia - Halifax, Dartmouth
- Ontario - North York (2 locations), Etobicoke, Vaughan, Concord, Scarborough, Kanata, Orleans, Gloucester, Ottawa, Thunder Bay, Guelph
- Quebec - Quebec City, Montreal
- Saskatchewan - Saskatoon, Regina
- "HBC closes two Home Outfitters stores, one at Square One Mississauga". The Canadian Press. Toronto Star. July 23, 2014. Retrieved January 9, 2015.