From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up homebrew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homebrewing refers to small-scale, non-commercial manufacture of drink, typically beer.
Homebrew or home brew may also refer to:
- Homebrew Computer Club
- Homebrew (package management software), a package manager for Mac OS X
- Homebrew (video games), software produced by consumers for proprietary hardware platforms not typically user-programmable
Music and media
- Homebrew (Neneh Cherry album)
- Homebrew (Steve Howe album), 1996
- Homebrew, song by the band 311 from their album Grassroots (album)
- Homebrew, album by Paul Lansky
- Home Brew (band) (also known as Home Brew Crew), a New Zealand hip hop group
- Home Brew (album), the first studio album by the group
- "Home Brew" (The Green Green Grass), an episode from the sitcom
- A roleplaying game played using house rules, or devised entirely by its participants
- Amateur radio homebrew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homebrew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.