Homeless for the Holidays
Homeless for the Holidays is a 2009 Christian-Christmas film by Breathe Motion Pictures. The film was directed by George A. Johnson, who previously directed Dreamer: The Movie. Shooting began on April 18, 2009 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It is currently in limited release theatrically, including a special screening sponsored by The Dove Foundation at Celebration! Cinema in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Jack Baker is a self-made executive who lives an upper-middle-class life–until he loses his job, and finds himself working at a burger restaurant to make ends meet. To make things worse, ends are not being met, and, if something doesn't change soon, his family could lose everything by Christmas.
- Matt Moore as Jack Baker
- Crystal Dewitt-Hinkle as Sheryl Baker
- Cole Brandenberger as Adam Baker
- Gabrielle Phillips as Michelle Baker
- Brad Stine as a Supermarket Manager
- David Sisco as Wesley
- "Powerful message, local links". WOOD-TV. January 28, 2010. Archived from the original on July 24, 2011. Retrieved January 29, 2010.
- Horgan, Richard (June 8, 2009). "From the Boardroom to a Burger Palace". FilmStew. Retrieved November 29, 2009.
- Penhollow, Steve (March 27, 2009). "Fort Wayne...If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere". The Journal Gazette. Retrieved November 29, 2009.
- Serba, John (January 23, 2010). "Film notes: Griffins hockey publicist consults for 'Tooth Fairy'". The Grand Rapids Press. Retrieved January 24, 2010.
|This Christmas film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|