|Census-designated place (CDP) and Unincorporated community|
within Homer Township, Winona County
|• Total||1.229 sq mi (3.18 km2)|
|• Land||1.186 sq mi (3.07 km2)|
|• Water||0.043 sq mi (0.11 km2)|
|Elevation||692 ft (211 m)|
|• Density||150/sq mi (57/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||645149|
Homer is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Homer Township, Winona County, Minnesota, United States, on the south bank of the Mississippi River. As of the 2010 census, its population was 181.
The community is located to the immediate southeast of the city of Winona along Highways 61 and 14, near the junction with Winona County Road 15. Pleasant Valley Creek and Homer Creek both flow nearby. Nearby places include Winona, Lamoille, Pickwick, Donehower, Dakota, and Dresbach.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Homer, Minnesota". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Upham, Warren (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 582.
- "Winona County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
|This article about a location in Winona County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|