Homer Pigeon (art by Walter Lantz Studios).
|First Appearance.:||"Pigeon Patrol" (1942)|
|Last Appearance.:||"Spook-A-Nanny" (1964)|
|Created By:||Walter Lantz Studios|
Homer Pigeon is a Walter Lantz funny animal cartoon character, who made his first appearance in the cartoon "Pigeon Patrol", in 1942. His final appearance was in 1964, in The Woody Woodpecker Show episode "Spook-A-Nanny". He also makes cameo appearance in Toontown in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He was seen walking with some of the other animals from The Tortoise and the Hare.
List of appearances:
- "Pigeon Patrol" (08/03/1942)
- "Swing Your Partner" (04/26/1943)
- "Pigeon Holed" (01/16/1956)
- "Spook-A-Nanny" (10/??/1964)
- New Funnies (1942) (Dell)
- Walter Lantz New Funnies (1946) (Dell)
- Walter Lantz Andy Panda (1952) (Dell)
- Walter Lantz Woody Woodpecker (1952) (Dell)
- Woody Woodpecker's Back to School (1952) (Dell)
- Woody Woodpecker's Country Fair (1956) (Dell)
- Golden Comics Digest (1969) (Gold Key)
- Walter Lantz Andy Panda (1973) (Gold Key)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-09. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- Homer Pigeon at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- The Walter Lantz-o-Pedia
- Homer Pigeon at Don Markstein's Toonopedia. Archived from the original on April 13, 2013.
|This article about an animated character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|