Jump to navigation Jump to search
Homer Smith may refer to:
- Homer Smith (American football) (1931–2011), American gridiron football player and coach
- Homer W. Smith (1895–1962), American physiologist and science writer
- Homer Smith, Jr (1909–1972), (penname Chatwood Hall) black American journalist
- J. Homer Smith, a druggist and banker who served as the mayor of Yuma, Arizona
- Homer Smith (character), primary character in the 1962 novel, and subsequent 1963 film Lilies of the Field
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homer Smith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.