Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Homeric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homeric is an adjective meaning of, relating to, or characteristic of Homer.
Homeric can also refer to:
- Homeric Greek, a form of Ancient Greek employed by Homer
- RMS Homeric (1922), White Star Line ship originally known as Columbus (1913)
- SS Homeric, a Home Lines ship renamed in 1953 from the original SS Mariposa (1931)
- MS Homeric, built 1986 (renamed MS Westerdam in 1988).
- Homeric simile, a long and descriptive simile common in Homer.
- Homeric Hymns, a set of hymns once attributed to Homer but now named “Homeric” because of similarities in meter, formulas, and dialect.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homeric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.