|Look up homespun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Home spun literally refers to hand spinning, see spinning (textiles).
Homespun may refer to:
- Homespun fabric, especially that worn by American colonists who were boycotting British goods
- "Homespun", pseudonym of Benjamin Franklin in The Hasty-Pudding etc.
- Prudentia Homespun pseudonym of Jane West, English novelist, poet, playwright
- Homespun (Winchester, Virginia) also known as the Bell House, is a historic home located near Winchester, Frederick County, Virginia.
- Homespun, 1913 short silent film with Richard Travers
- Homespun Records, original record company of Rick Cassidy started in 1967
- Homespun (band), English pop/folk band formed in 2003 by Dave Rotheray
- Homespun (XTC album), demo tape by XTC, same track list as Apple Venus Volume 1
- Homespun (Homespun album) 2003 debut album by Homespun
- Homespun Music Instruction, started by Happy Traum in 1967
- A Homespun Vamp, a 1922 American drama silent film directed by Frank O'Connor starring May McAvoy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homespun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.