From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Homological dimension (disambiguation))
- Projective dimension of a module, based on projective resolutions
- Injective dimension of a module, based on injective resolutions
- Weak dimension of a module, or flat dimension, based on flat resolutions
- Weak global dimension of a ring, based on the weak dimension of its modules
- Cohomological dimension of a group
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.