Homs District (Arabic: منطقة حمص, translit. manṭiqat Ḥimṣ) is a district of the Homs Governorate in central Syria. Administrative centre is the city of Homs.
The district was split in 2010, when three sub-districts were separated to form the new Taldou District. At the 2004 census, the remaining sub-districts had a total population of 945,299.
The district of Homs is divided into ten sub-districts or nawāḥī (population as of 2004):
- Homs Nahiyah (ناحية حمص): population 750,501.
- Khirbet Tin Nur Nahiyah (ناحية خربة تين نور): population 52,879.
- Ayn al-Niser Nahiyah (ناحية عين النسر): population 30,267.
- Furqlus Nahiyah (ناحية الفرقلس): population 13,506.
- Al-Riqama Nahiyah (ناحية رقاما): population 20,602.
- Al-Qaryatayn Nahiyah (ناحية القريتين): population 16,795.
- Mahin Nahiyah (ناحية مهين): population 13,511.
- Hisyah Nahiyah (ناحية حسياء): population 15,195.
- Sadad Nahiyah (ناحية صدد): population 4,092.
- Shin Nahiyah (ناحية شين): population 27,951.