From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up homunculus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A homunculus is a representation of a human or small creature, used to illustrate the functioning of a system.
Homunculus may also refer to:
- Homunculus patagonicus, a species of prehistoric New World monkeys
- Homunculus Nebula, a part of the Eta Carinae Nebula
- Cortical homunculus, also known as the Penfield homunculus, a physical representation of the primary motor cortex of the rest of the body
- Fetiform teratoma, a rare cyst having a fetal structure
- The homunculus argument is a fallacy arising most commonly in the theory of vision
- Homunculus (novel) 1986 comic science fiction novel by James Blaylock
- The Homunculus, 1949 novel by David H. Keller
- Homunculus (manga), 2003 manga by Hideo Yamamoto
- The Homunculi, group of powerful and generally malevolent characters from the anime and manga Fullmetal Alchemist
- Homunculus (Dungeons & Dragons), type of monster
- Homunculus (film), 6-chapter German sci-fi serial shown theatrically in Germany in 1916
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homunculus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.