From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up honcho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honcho or Honchō can refer to:
- Delta Sailplane Honcho, an American glider
- Hiyoshi-Honchō Station a metro station in Japan
- Honcho (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Honchō Monzui, a Japanese book of Chinese prose and poetry
- Honchō Seiki, a Japanese historical text
- Itabashi-honchō Station, a metro station on the Toei Mita Line in Itabashi, Tokyo, Japan
- Jeep Honcho, an American vehicle
- Yoshiwara-honchō Station, a train station on the Gakunan Railway Line in Fuji, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Slacker (producer), the British musical artist Shem McCauley, who sometimes went by the alias "Head Honcho"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honcho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.