Hondōri Station (Hiroden)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Hondōri, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||█ Hiroden Ujina Line
|Connections||█ Astram Line at Hondōri Station|
|Opened||November 23, 1912|
From Hondōri Station, there are three of Hiroden Streetcar routes.
Other services connections
- █ Astram Line
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Hiroshima Hondōri Shōtengai
- Hiroshima Andersen
- Hiroshima Kenmin Bunka Center
- Opened as "Kawaya-machi" on November 23, 1912.
- Service was stopped from June 10, 1944 to September 11, 1945.
- Service restarted on September 12, 1945.
- Renamed to the present station name "Hondōri", on April 1, 1965.
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|