From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Honda has made several different motorcycle designs with the designation CB250, beginning with the Honda Dream CB250 in 1968.
Other Honda CB250 models include:
- Honda CB250 (1968–73)
- Honda CB250 G5 (1974–1976)
- Honda CB250N Super Dream (1979–1981)
- Honda CB250RS (1980–1984)
- Honda CB250 Nighthawk (1982–2008)
- Honda CB250 Jade, based on the 1986-1996 CBR250
- Honda CB250F, also known as the 250 Hornet, the replacement for the CB250 Jade
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.