|Assembly||Sayama Plant, Sayama, Saitama, Japan
Wuhan, Hubei, China
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door wagon|
|Engine||1.8L R18A1 i-VTEC SOHC I4
1.5L L15B I4 Hybrid system
1.5L L15B I4 VTEC Turbo
7-speed DCT (hybrid)
|Wheelbase||2,760 mm (108.7 in)|
|Length||4,660 mm (183.5 in)|
|Width||1,777 mm (70.0 in)|
|Height||1,531 mm (60.3 in)|
The Jade is based on the latest Stream platform and has two seating versions for 5 or 4+2 passengers. It will compete with vehicle such as the Kia Rondo and Mazda5. The Jade was developed primarily with the Chinese market in mind but has since been released in Japan from February 2015 and is expected to be marketed in other regions in the future.
Starting February 2015, a hybrid version is to be sold in Japan with a 2+2+2 seating layout.
In May 2015, the Jade RS was launched to the Japan market, offering a newly developed 1.5-liter direct injection VTEC Turbo engine rated at 150PS (148 hp) at 5,500 rpm and 203Nm (150 lb-ft) of torque between 1,600 and 5,000 rpm.
The facelifted Honda Jade was unveiled at the 2016 Auto Guangzhou.
- "Honda Jade MPV is Naked from all Sides in China | CarNewsChina.com - China Auto News". CarNewsChina.com. 2013-07-25. Retrieved 2013-10-19.
- "News Release: Honda Begins Sales of All-New 6-seat "JADE"". Honda.
- "The Honda Jade is the Civic Wagon You’ve Always Wanted | ChinaCarTimes.com".
- "Honda Jade| ChinaAutoWeb.com".
- "Honda Jade Hybrid introduced in Japan, goes on sale in February | worldcarfans.com - World Car Fans".
- "Honda Launches Jade RS In Japan With 148HP 1.5L VTEC Turbo". CarScoops. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Honda Jade.|