Honeoye Falls–Lima Central School District
|Honeoye Falls-lima Central School District|
|20 Church Street
Honeoye Falls, NY 14472
Parts of Monroe, Livingston, and Ontario Counties
|Motto||"Education is the Foundation for Success"|
|Asst. Superintendent(s)||Dr. Renee Williams|
|Accreditation(s)||New York State Education Department|
|Schools||Lima Primary School (K–1)
Manor Elementary School (2–5)
Honeoye Falls–Lima Middle School (6-8)
Honeoye Falls–Lima Senior High School (9–12)
|Students and staff|
|Student-teacher ratio||12.49 (2014–2015)|
The Honeoye Falls–Lima Central School District (HFLCSD) serves a student population of 2,748 in New York state. The district includes four schools located on separate sites: Lima Elementary (K–5); Manor Elementary (K–5); Middle School (6–8); and High School (9–12).
Gene Mancuso is the Superintendent of Schools. The HFLCSD comprises 74 square miles (190 km2) and nine towns in three counties: Monroe County (Mendon, Henrietta and Rush); Livingston County (Avon, Lima and Livonia) and Ontario (Victor, West Bloomfield and Richmond). The Honeoye Falls–Lima Central School District was established in 1969 through a merger of the neighboring Honeoye Falls and Lima school districts.
Board of Education
The Board of Education consists of nine, non-paid, elected members who reside in the Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School Districts. Elections are held each May for board members and to vote on the School District budget.
Current board members are:
- Gary Stottler, President
- Amy West, Vice President
- Joe Alati
- Carol Bellavia
- David Francis
- Michael Shannon
- Janet Somes
- Stephanie Templeton
- Larry Young
- Rhonda Schaefer, Clerk
- Lima Elementary School (K–1) Principal: Lisa Mooseboogers
- Manor Elementary School (2-5) Principal: Jeanine Lupisella
- Honeoye Falls–Lima Middle School (6–8) Principal: Shawn Williams, Assistant Principal: Matthew Weider
- Honeoye Falls–Lima High School (9–12) Principal: David Roth, Assistant Principal: James Nelson
- "District Details". IES NCES. National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Honeoye Falls-lima Central School District". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
|This New York (state) school–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|