Honey Creek Township, Adams County, Illinois
|Honey Creek Township|
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.66 sq mi (94.9 km2)|
|• Land||36.58 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.22%|
|Elevation||689 ft (210 m)|
|• Density||19.7/sq mi (7.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62320, 62325, 62351, 62359|
|GNIS feature ID||0429143|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.66 square miles (94.9 km2), of which 36.58 square miles (94.7 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.22%) is water.
The township contains five cemeteries: Byler, Cate Family, Gooding, Gray Mound and Laugh.
- Camp Point Community Unit School District 3
- Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Honey Creek Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Keene Township||Houston Township|
|Mendon Township||Camp Point Township|
|Ellington Township||Gilmer Township||Columbus Township|