Honey Creek Township, Crawford County, Illinois
|Honey Creek Township|
Location in Crawford County
Crawford County's location in Illinois
|Established||June 21, 1869|
|• Total||48.32 sq mi (125.1 km2)|
|• Land||48.32 sq mi (125.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||554 ft (169 m)|
|• Density||32.3/sq mi (12.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62427, 62454|
|GNIS feature ID||0429144|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 48.32 square miles (125.1 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Flat Rock (west three-quarters)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these ten cemeteries: Beckwith, Cecedar, Good Hope, Jones, Nuttle, Port Jackson, Rich, Sears, Swearingen and Tohill.
- Lawrence County Community Unit District 20
- Oblong Community Unit School District 4
- Palestine Community Unit School District 3
- Robinson Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Honey Creek Township, Crawford County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Robinson Township||Lamotte Township|
|Petty Township, Lawrence County||Bond Township, Lawrence County|