From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A honeycomb is a mass of hexagonal wax cells built by honeybees in their beehives.
|Look up honeycomb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honeycomb may also refer to:
- Honeycomb (album), a solo album by Frank Black
- "Honeycomb" (song), a popular song written by Bob Merrill
- The Honeycombs, an English 1960s pop-group
- "Honeycomb" / "Gotham", a double a-side single by Animal Collective
- Honeycomb conjecture, a proven geometrical conjecture
- Honeycomb (geometry), a space-filling tessellation
- Honeycomb lattice, a 2-dimensional hexagonal lattice
- The Honeycombs (Oregon), rock formations in Malheur County, Oregon
- Honeycomb (operating system), codename for versions 3.x of Android operating system for mobile devices
- Honeycomb (cereal), a brand of breakfast cereal
- Honeycomb (film), a 1969 Spanish film
- Honeycomb, a colloquial name for the reticulum of a ruminant animal
- Honeycomb toffee, a kind of confectionery
- Honeycomb mirror, used in astronomical telescopes
- Honeycomb structure, natural or man-made structure that have the geometry of a honeycomb
- Bobbin lace ground, also called 'honeycomb ground: a type of bobbin lace mesh
- Honeycombing, a lung disorder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honeycomb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.